OSHA Compliant.Be Sure. Be Safe.
Our PoliciesInternational Shipping
Crane Decals.com ships throughout all of the Continental United States and also some International countries as well. All US orders are shipped via USPS priority mail and all International orders are shipped UPS. If you are located outside the countries listed on our International page and would like to place an order, please email email@example.com the items you are interested in purchasing and the country you need them delivered to and one of our sales representatives can let you know if we can ship those items to you and how much the total shipping cost will be for your items.
*Please Note: International customers are responsible for UPS Brokerage Fees and any other customs related fees.
Order Changes and Cancellations
All requests to change or cancel an order should be carried out on the phone with one of our representatives. Requests that are sent via email or requests left as phone messages may not be received in time due to network traffic and your order may ship. Once an order has been packed and tagged for pickup, changes cannot be made and the order cannot be cancelled.
Abnormal Shipping Charges
Due to the possibilities of shopping cart malfunctions, Crane Decals.com reserves the right to make corrections to customer orders after they are placed. With customer permission, Crane Decals.com may make additional charges to a customer’s credit card after an order is placed. Our goal is to get you the best price on your shipping.
Our shipping costs are based on the United States Postal Service 2 Day Priority service. This is the most cost effective method to ship our products which saves you money! Our shopping cart will automatically calculate the best possible price to ship your order:
We currently offer 2 shipping methods:
Time-definite packages (Next Day Air) that do not arrive as scheduled (due to carrier delays) may have a partial refund issued for the shipping costs. Refunds cannot be issued due to delays from "Acts of God.”
- Priority Shipping - USPS (2 Day)
- Overnight/Next Day(Please Call 508-212-4735)
All Time-definite orders placed before 12:00 PM EST will ship out the same day (excepting cases where an item may be out of stock or subject to limited availability). If you have questions as to availability please call us.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. Unfortunately, there will be the occasional damaged shipment. In this case, please hold onto all of the packaging and contact us immediately. Please make sure that you do not discard part of the package. Carefully describe the condition of the packaging material and the ordered items. A representative of the shipping company may pick up the package from your location in order to inspect the damage. Because we insure all of our packages, we will try our best to replace the damaged items for you as soon as possible.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments:
Packages will be shipped back to us if the customer either refuses the package, is not available for several days for delivery, or if the address entered is either incorrect or incomplete. In this case, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges. If the customer chooses not to have the item reshipped, they will be subject to a 20% restocking fee before they are credited back for the items. In addition, any postage due associated with a recovering a refused package will be deducted from the refund. Once the order is shipped, it may not be refused due to delays in shipping or order processing.
NOTE: We will not pay the recovery fees for ANY refused Canadian shipments. Canadian customers who refuse packages will not receive refunds for the items that were shipped. If you decide that you do not want the items then you will need to accept the shipment and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise number.
Return and Exchange Policy
Terms and Conditions
All returns and exchanges must be initiated within 10 days from when the products are delivered. Please contact email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Number. Returns must be received by a Crane Decals.com employee within 10 days of receiving a Return Merchandise number.
- All products must be received in new, resalable condition. The condition of the product will be determined at our discretion.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs. This is comparible to paying for gas to drive a product back to the store you bought it from. Packages that arrive "COD" or "Postage Due" will be refused.
- Please ship all packages back using a carrier that provides tracking and insurance (for example, USPS, UPS or FedEx). Crane Decals.com is not responsible for any lost or damaged returns. Valid proof of delivery must include the receipt signature of an authorized Crane Decals.com employee.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for ALL returns (deducted from the refund). A larger restocking fee may be deducted if the returned merchandise is not resalable.
- No restocking fee will be charged for replacement of defective merchandise.
- Shipping charges are not refundable once an order has shipped.
- Packages refused by the customer or sent back without authorization will be restocked with a 20% fee deducted from the refund. In addition, any postage due or brokerage fees associated with recovering a refused package will be deducted from the refund.
- Products damaged during shipping to the customer will be replaced at no charge
- Returns will not be accepted without an Return Merchandise number. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Return Merchandise number. Please include your order number, your name, the product that you wish to return and a reason for the return.
- Returns will be processed within 7 days of when they are received at our location. If your return has not been processed within that time please email email@example.com
Ship back return items with plenty of packaging material to prevent damage during shipping. You may want to make sure that the package is insured because we will not be responsible for any packages that are damaged in transit. Please make sure to write your Return Merchandise number on the outside of the box you use to ship.